Spaces are limited!
Our second annual Women’s Retreat is taking place in June. Join the women of Engage as they head to Christ The King Center for a low key time of worship, relaxation, and renewal.
The retreat kicks off Thursday June 8th and ladies will return after breakfast on Saturday June 1oth.
Come unplug from the hurried demands of normal life and seek God together in the woods before re-engaging recharged and refreshed.
- June 8-10, 2023 (after dinner Thursday until after breakfast Saturday)
- Accommodations can be viewed HERE.
- Cost: $250* (all inclusive – 4 meals, lodging, goodies etc.)
- *Scholarships available by request (email here)
- If you want to bless others by donating to scholarships note that when making payment
- Have any questions? Email Hannah
For payment – all the usual methods apply: venmo (@engagealbany), cash/check, or through our website HERE (please note in the memo: “2023 Women’s Retreat”)
- Who is our speaker? Amy Castello, the wife of a pastor/church planter and mother of four teen daughters.
- Why the price increase? We really didn’t want our sisters sleeping on the floor so we chose a more comfortable option. We never want cost to be an issue, however, so please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need financial assistance and we’d be glad to help!
- Why Thursday-Saturday? While we hate to ask folks to take a day off of work, we want to prioritize having everyone back for worship on Sunday and add the additional “buffer” for moms returning home to their kids before crash landing back in school
- What about food? All meals will be included, except Thursday night. Please feel free to eat before you come, or on the way, or bring snacks to share.
- Transportation? Let us know if you want to drive above and/or if you need someone to carpool with.
- Still have questions? Email Hannah